1/19/2011

#15

Dear Santafe, the coffee

Oh dear dear Santafe,
everyone near me are lured by you,but I shall not.
How dare you brag yourself about your great harmony of rich aroma and selected coffee beans! You filthy such drink!

You not only shorten our sleep but as well as our height.
you provide 70 kcal which shall also fatten us up in no time.
you don't belong in this human-world.

But it's hard to admit that you, my friend, are needed in various reasons.
You help us from falling into dangerously dreamy drowse,
you help us from failing our precious history presentation scores,
you help us from meeting a yellow-card before handing in our diaries after the dead line.

You are truly essential in our life
You are the size of our palms so that we can hold on to you
you are in cylinder shape so that we feel more comfortable when we hold you
your skin is as smooth as a banana peel and shiny as Cleopatra's mirror
your voice of 'pop' is the most delicious sound on earth.

How stunning you look and taste!
I'll never forget the first sip you gave me.
Although I was young back then, I still could feel the sense of giddy that you have.

Oh, Santafe,
you truly are the most amazing organism and invention from us, the human beings.
But you shall not bother me when I'm sleeping with your captive-caffeine.

Nevertheless, you are the crack of my sunshine.

No comments: