1/09/2011

#3

since the topic for the writing was free, i don't know what to write....
Hmm......-_-
I guess I'll just write one of my essays.


Day 2                                                                                (M)1/3/11

Today is monday. Wow. I've never, ever, ever, and ever woken up so early! Oh, except for the day when my dad and I went to 'High 1(하이원)'. I woke up at 4:30 a.m. that day.. how dreadful! Anyways, I usaully wake up at ... um... *:30.(A.M. or P.M. Try to guess, haha!)It's a.m. LOL  I was worried that I wouldn't be abled to hear the morning-bell. But SURPRISINGLY I just woke up at six. My mom's gonna be so proud of me. I kind of guessed this 'event' would happen because when I was in Canada, my homestay mom would whisper, "Anny, it's time to wake up," like a mosquitto, but I managed to hear it and wake up! On the other hand, when I'm at home, I have like four to six crazly loud alarms that are right bdside my head, ringing wildly. Despite those mind-shaking alarms, I wouldn't hear a THING. Seroiusly.
So yeah... I was once again reassured that if I'm in a new environment, I'm going to be an early-morning-bird. Enough about my... mornign thingy. So, I ate my breakfast and went out the dorm because we were told to.(oh, by the way, I'm in class 20, for temporally.)
We mainly took interviews, lectures, tests... yahdi-yahdi-yah. I liked everyone! Especially our temporary-PA. He TOTALLY looks like Hyoung-Don Jung!(Compare the left and the right pics. the left one is Hyoung-Don Jung, and the right one is the PA! LOL)

Anyways, the teacher who interviewed me asked me if i've ever lived abroad, my family members... and yeah. I forgot. but I really, really enjoyed explainin to him about Canada, which has several characteristics;
1.) I lived there                                       
2.) The interviewer did not know what it was
3.) He is from Canada
Well... I really like him a and he did too. He might like me because I'm his last student to interview!(haha), but he said that he liked how I expressed myself(?!!!) and the..um..(forgetting forgetting forgetting forgot) yeah.. And he said I would just need to do what I did with him for the 2nd interview.(Wow, confusing, isn't it?) After that, I had a dinner with my roomates. I tell you that they are sooooo funny and kind and friendly and trustworthy. Perfect friends. Thanks to that, we go scolded by a PA twice yesterday night because of the noise level. Oh yeah, I think I forgot to tell you that I took a writing test. We(the 7th grader girls...perhaps 8th graders too?) had to hand in 2 formal essays.
Later this night, I was told to go to another interview! And... it flew quiet nicely!(at least that's what 'I' think)
Anyways, I found out that i was in the intensive course!! How happy I was :) I was both joyful but also kind of guilty to my roomates.... T.T

1 comment:

Mr. Garrioch said...

Good stuff. Fun read. If you run out of things to write about (as if that's possible) I encourage you to write like this about GLPS.