1/17/2011

#8

I have a friend named Jung-hoon Lee.
He is the same age as me
he is pretty short(but is growing,,, I hope)
pretty(actually VERY) funny
and looks exactly like Phineas in the 'Phineas and Ferb', the cartoon in Disney Channel.


 As you can see, I've uploaded a picture of Hoon and Baljeet, a character in the cartoon. They both have huge eyes and the color of brown for their skin! I bet their height is somehow similar, too.


To talk about Baljeet, he is one smarty pants. He always gets straight A+s and reads a ton of book. He do math whenever he feels happy, sad, angry, or even hungry! If you take a look at the bottom picture, you might be able to see a big-scary-looking-boy, stand right behind Baljeet. He's name is Buford. He always picks on everybody, especially Baljeet for no reason!



Oh, just because I only talked about Baljeet and Buford, it doesn't mean that they are the main characters in 'Phineas and Ferb'. You might've guessed that the main characters are Phineas and Ferb! I believe that Ferb was adapted in Phineas' family. Phineas has red hair and triangular shaped head while Ferb has green hair and rectangular-head.
They are both geniuses. They build stuffs like time-machine, actual monster truck or even beach, human-copy... etc.



As you can see, there are approximately 5 main characters. I will upload one of the most famous song in an episode in just a second.... 

No comments: