1/29/2011

#22

Love Line in GLPS
ps: It's not about Llama nor Agent Orange... 


Just a few rules when in GLPS.
 1.) EOP
 2.) Noodles are prohibited
 3.) No swearing
and lastly...
 4.) NEVER EVER AND EVER DATE!!

Duh... I thought.
Who on earth is going to date with these super ugly guys?
It's unnecessary  to even put it down in the student hand book!!
I slammed the book and threw it aside where my other books are.


Our room is shared by 3 girls.
One of them is Olivia, another is Jessie, and my name is Anny.
Olivia totally looks like one of the celebrities.
Jessie looks like a cat and has great celebrity talent.
On the other hand, I am irrelevant to celebrities at any conditions.
I lack beauty(duh), singing and dance talents, and body line.. 
I'll stop mentioning about.. my dark side. :P
Well... at least I'm not fat.


Anyways, Jessie is who I'm going to talk about.
Jessie is like a goddess.
She has white skin, flexible(?) hair, average height, slim body, and cute eyes.
On top of that, she is an amazing singer and dancer.
It wouldn't be any harm if she became an idol right now!


As you might've expected, she gets like a ton of attention from these...boys.
Don't you start of thinking about Justin-Bieber-Like or Song-Joongi-Like boys...
I'm talkin' about UGLY boys.
Our room mates can't deny the fact that there are zero-cute-guys in this camp.
It might be because our expectations of our future boy friend is too high, but still.
There aren't.


So let's talk this straight.
There are top 2 guys who are in crash with Jessie.
One of them is Pig-Cholera, and the other one is called Lee Mann-ki, the 'ssrim(씨름)  player'.
Pig-cholera is the least-human-being-looking-person I've ever met.
He has pimples all over his humongous face
He's body is compacted with fat and he even dyed his hair dirty yellow!


Lee Mann-ki is the shorter one.
There's nothing much too talk about him...YET.


One day, Pig-Cholera asked Mann-ki to get Jessie's phone number, not knowing that Mann-ki, too, liked Jessie.
Of course, Jessie and other roomates clearly refused to give her phone number to him.
At that time, we all thought that only pig liked Jessie.
However, it wasn't true.

Mann-ki, who also likes Jessie, tried to get Jessie's phone number, saying that he was asked to. But he was going to keep it for himself.
Thanks to me(ha), we strongly resisted to share Jessie's phone num.
I gave him looks and few.. words with him.
He looked angry and upset.
I felt really sorry when I went back to my room, until the day after that day.

Mann-ki somehow found out Jessie's phone number and kept calling her!!!
He tried to sound like different person every time he calls,
but he made a major problem.
His voice tone and sound were same!!
But unfortunately, he himself didn't know :P




To tell you guys the conclusion,
Jessie kicked his hieny(aka=butt) right to him trough the phone.


Mann-ki went to find his new.... girlfriend. 

No comments: