1/17/2011

#9

Wacky Web Tales :P (GO TO  HERE)


The Beach
Hooray! Summer is finally here, and that means we can go to the beach! Today, my family is going to Sang-hai Beach, and I can bring a friend with me. I decide to invite my best friend Sophia. I know Sophia will want to go with us. She thinks going to the beach islong!
We start our beach day by watching the sunrise, and then eating breakfast at Uncle Steve Jobs's Pancake Hut. I always get apple pie flavored pancakes.
After breakfast we throw the waves, go smashing for seashells, and smile a sandcastle. Then we eat the lunch we packed for the beach. It's my favorite—lasagna sandwiches. The only time lasagna sandwiches are not so dirty is when you drop them in the sand.
By 4:44:44, everyone's had enough of the beach. But Sang-hai Beach is fun at night, too! There is a really beautiful boardwalk. It's always crowded with people. Would you believe we saw my teacher Mr.Crawford there, eating a huge banana split?
There are a lot of cool shops on the boardwalk. You can get a little hermit monkey, but make sure your mom and dad say it's okay! My favorite store is the jewelry store. Sophia and I each buy a rope bracelet that will typing when it gets wet. Pretty small!
By 8:00, we're all ready to head home. I usually fall asleep on the ride home. I can't wait to go to Sang-hai Beach again.

No comments: